"Peace of mind on a silver platter,
coming right up!"
What you get from working with KAT ONG:
• Professional guidance and support with more than 15 years experience in helping people organize their space.
• She is a US-certified professional organizer, CPO® and continually invests in professional development trainings to better serve her clients.
• Creative, customized organizational systems and solutions that are practical, intuitive and easy to maintain.
• Honest service with your best interest at heart.
• Guaranteed confidentiality on anything disclosed during organizing sessions. Your privacy is a priority.
About the Organizer
KAT ONG is a New York and Toronto-trained certified professional organizer® and has been helping people get organized in their personal space since 2002.
Her journey into the world of professional organizing started back in 2001 after learning about the industry through an Oprah magazine. The following year, she joined NAPO (NY chapter) where she serendipitously found her lifelong mentor Barbara Brock, who is an interior designer, pro organizer, home stager and product designer.
For several months, Kat was in organizing nirvana as she learned and gained valuable hands-on experience from various NYC veteran organizers as well as via Ms. Brock's different organizing, design and home staging projects in and outside of the city.
Apart from Kat's New York onsite learning exposure, she also flew to Toronto and sought additional training from POC before starting her mission on being a professional organizer in Manila.
Kat Ong has been featured on several local television shows where she was interviewed on the different aspects of organizing from paper management to closet organization and moving house. She has also written several articles and served as an organizing consultant for glossies and dailies under Summit Media, The Philippine Star, The Philippine Daily Inquirer and others.
Together with her mentor, their makeover projects have been featured in Better Homes and Gardens “Clutter Cutters Store It With Style” book.