"Peace of mind on a silver platter,
coming right up!"
What you get from working with KAT ONG:
• Professional guidance and support with more than 20 years experience in helping people organize their space.
• She is a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO®) and continually invests in professional development trainings to better serve her clients.
• Creative, customized organizational systems, solutions and strategies that are practical, intuitive and easy to maintain.
• Honest service with your best interest at heart.
• Guaranteed confidentiality on anything disclosed during organizing sessions. Your privacy is a priority.
About the Organizer
KAT ONG is a New York and Toronto-trained Certified Professional Organizer® and has been helping people get organized since 2002.
The first professional organizer in the Philippines and South East Asia, her journey into the world of professional organizing started back in 2001 after learning about the industry through an Oprah magazine. The following year, she joined the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO-NY chapter) where she serendipitously found her lifelong mentor Barbara Brock, who is an interior designer, pro organizer, home stager and product designer.
For several months, Kat was in organizing nirvana as she learned and gained valuable hands-on experience from various NYC veteran organizers as well as via Ms. Brock's different organizing, design and home staging projects in and outside of the city.
Apart from Kat's New York onsite learning exposure, she also flew to Toronto and sought additional training from Professional Organizers in Canada (POC) before starting her mission on being a professional organizer in Manila.
Kat has been featured on several local television programs such as ANC’s “Shop Talk” and “Talk Metro”, The Lifestyle Network’s “Living Space”, Studio 23’s “F” and “Breakfast” shows where she was interviewed on the different aspects of organizing from paper management to closet organization and moving house.
She has also written several articles and served as an organizing consultant for glossies such as Real Living, Good Housekeeping, Metro Home and Entertaining, Metro, Metro Him, Marie Claire, Cosmo, Seventeen, Chalk, Smart Parenting, Mommy Academy, Town & Country as well as the country’s top dailies, The Philippine Star and The Philippine Daily Inquirer.
Together with her mentor, their makeover projects have been featured in Better Homes and Gardens “Clutter Cutters Store It With Style” book.